A community platform for free and open source weather radar software.
What is this about?
- You don’t want to pay license fees?
- You don’t want to commit to a black box software?
- You are concerned about the PhD student that comes after you?
- You want to efficiently collaborate with people around the world?
- You want to stand on the shoulders of giants instead of reinventing the wheel?
- You don’t care if it’s free, you just want it to work?
If it’s a yes to any of these questions, then have a closer look…
Looking for software that suits your needs?
You want to interact with your data, or to build applications? In research, operations, or in the private sector? Search the site in order to find solutions that suit your specific needs. Use the tags, the search tool bar, or see the complete list of projects.
Providing a useful software product?
Have you developed a software for weather radar data processing? We invite you to share and advertise your solution here - as long as it’s open source licensed! Just fork this repo, add your product in
contents/posts, and request the changes to be pulled. More details here.